Olajide, D, Providing social protection to the informal sector: impact of unconditional cash transfer scheme for the elderly in Ekiti State Nigeria. Under review in “Journal of Economics of Aging” .
Ikenwilo, D., Olajide, D., and Okore, O. Linking Millennium Development Goals on Education and Health: Analysis of Gender Differences in Health Production in South Africa. African Journal of Health Economics, Vol. 2(2), 2015.Available from: http://www.ajhe.org/Linking_Millennium_Development_Goals_on_Education_and_Health_Analysis_of_Gender_Ikenwilo_et_al_Jan%2027.pdf
Olajide D. andLudbrook A.Effects of Income, Education and Occupation Status on Diet and Risk of Obesity.Health Economic Research Briefing paper, December, 2014. Available here: http://www.fhascot.org.uk/Announcement/effects-of-income-education-and-occupation-status-on-diet-and-risk-of-obesity
Olajide, D. and Ikenwilo, D.An Empirical Analysis of the Influence of Country Quality of Institutions on Gender Empowerment in Sub-Saharan Africa.Journal of Business Management and Economics, vol. 5 (3), 2014: 071-081. Available here: http://www.e3journals.org/cms/articles/1396779024_Damilola%20and%20Divine.pdf
Eberth, B., Olajide, D., Craig, P and Ludbrook, A. Smoking-related Disease Risk, Area Deprivation and Health Behaviours.Journal of Public Health, vol. 36(1), 2014. Available here: http://jpubhealth.oxfordjournals.org/content/36/1/72.full
Olajide, D. and Ludbrook, A. Diet, Risk of Obesity and Socioeconomic Circumstances of Individuals in the UK: a Seemingly Unrelated Approach. Nordic Journal of Health Economics, vol. 1(1), 2012.Available here: https://www.journals.uio.no/index.php/NJHE/article/view/186
Olajide, D. and Avenell A. The Effect of Area Deprivation on Obesity-related Diseases: a probit regression approach. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, 10/1136, 2011. Available here: http://jech.bmj.com/content/65/Suppl_1/A284.3
Olajide, D. Targeting Development Programs in Africa: Analysis of Policy Requirements, African Economic Analysis 6. June 2000.
Olajide, D. Millennium Development Goals, Gender and Health in South Africa.
Conference, workshop and invited presentations
- Olajide,D., Ikenwilo, D.,Obembe, O.,Ibeji, N., and Omotosho, K. “The impact of a rural microcredit scheme targeting women on household vulnerability and empowerment in South West Nigeria: A Regression Discontinuity Design Approach”. Paper presented at the Poverty Reduction, Equity and Growth Network (PEGNet) Conference 2015 on“Transformation of Developing and Emerging Economies: Challenges and Opportunities for Inclusive and Sustainable Growth“, October 8-9, 2015, Berlin Germany.
- Strengthening Engagements between Nigeria Academic Diaspora and Nigerian Universities. Paper presented at the Methodologial Workshop, 14-16, October, 2015, Nairobi, Kenya. http://www.codesria.org/spip.php?article2471
- Olajide D. Akindola, R, and Sotola, O. Providing social protection to the informal sector: impact of unconditional cash transfer scheme for the elderly in Ekiti State Nigeria. Paper accepted for workshop presentation on “Aging and Human Capital”, Harvard University School of Public Health, USA, April 13-14, 2015.
- IbejiNgozi and Olajide D. The Impact of Regulation on the Adoption and Diffusion of Pont-of-Sale Technology in Nigeria. Paper presented at the 2012 African Technology Policy Study Network (ATPS) Annual Conference, AU Building, Addis Ababa, 19th – 22nd November, 2012.
- Olajide, D. and Ikenwilo, D. An Empirical Analysis of Country Quality of Institutions on Gender Empowerment in Sub-Saharan Africa. Paper presented at the 2011 ATPS Annual Conference, 7-10, November, Mombasa, Kenya.
Book Chapter(including Workshop and Training Manuals)
Olajide, D. Improving the Infrastructural Development to Improve the Economy: an Economic Action Agenda for the Acting-President Goodluck Jonathan. The report of the Nigerian Economic Summit Group to Articulate an Economic Action Plan for Nigeria.
Olajide, D andIkenwilo, D.An Empirical Analysis of the Influence of Country Quality of Institutions on Gender Empowerment in Sub-Saharan Africa.In “Strengthening Linkages between Policy Research and Policy Making for Sustainable Development in Africa”.Ozor N, Urama KC, and Achike A (Eds.).ATPS. Nairobi: ATPS: 2014. Chapter 11.
Olajide D. Strengthening the Capacity to Modernise and Implement the Ekiti State Social Security Scheme for the Elderly. Manual for Two-day capacity building workshop for the scheme operators and government actors.UNDP and Ekiti State Government. September 2014
Research project reports
- Olajide, D. Strengthening the Capacity to Modernise and Implement the Ekiti State Social Security Scheme for the Elderly. Final Report submitted to United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Nigeria Office, Abuja and Ekiti State Government. October 2014.
- Olajide D, and Sotola O. Think-tank – University Relations in Africa: case study of Nigeria. Final Report submitted to the Partnership for African Social and Governance Research (PASGR), June 2013.
- Olajide D, Ayodele T, Sotola O and Saibu O. Economic Regulation of Payment Cards in Nigeria. Final Report submitted to Visa Int. Inc. October, 2012.
- Olajide D, Ayodele T, and Sotola O. Corruption in the Small and Medium Enterprises Sector in Nigeria. Final Report submitted to the Center for International Private Enterprise, USA. November 2012.
- Olajide D, Ezeibe A, Adebayo, F, Gold K. Experimental Evaluation of Ekiti State Early Child Care Programme on School Enrolment and Productivity of Mothers. Research Report submitted to the Ekiti State Community and Social Development Agency, September 2012.