Erudite economist; former Vice Chancellor, University of Uyo; former member of the Board Central Bank of Nigeria; and currently Director-general, West African Institute for Financial and Economic Management.
Development Economist, Board member, African Technology Policy Studies (ATPS) Network; former board member African Economic Research Consortium; and now Executive Director, Centre for Entrepreneurship Development, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
Environmental Economist; Advisor to the African Technology Policy Studies (ATPS) Network, Dean of Graduate School, University of Calabar, Nigeria.
International Health Economist, and Staff Associate, Institute for International Health &Development, Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh Scotland, UK. He worked at Aberdeen University for many years and has been an IIHD Associate since 2009. He has worked in some 15 different countries, especially in West Africa and South Asia.
Head of Department of General Studies, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Federal University, Oye Ekiti State (FUOYE). Dr. Rufus holds PhD in international Development from the prestigious University of Melbourne, Australia. He is a renowned expert in social policy and bottom up approach to poverty alleviation. He has previous field engagements with AusAID and Oxfam Australia, and academic engagements in the University of Wales UK, and Norton University Phnom Penh, Cambodia. He is a member of Senate FUOYE, and Member of Pre-Degree, Research, and Examinations Committees.
CEO, Initiative for Public Policy Analysis Lagos, Nigeria. IPPA is a sister organisation to IEBDEM. IPPA won the 2005 Templeton Freedom Awards for Institute Excellence from the Atlas Economic Research Foundation USA and has ranked in amongst influential and top 25 think‐tanks in Sub‐Saharan Africa for 2008, 2010, 2011, 2013, and 2014.
Principal Architect/CEO Studio3 Architects, Lagos Nigeria. Chartered Architect and a leading member of the Executive committee, Nigerian Institute of Architects. With over 23 years in the field, his organisation has successful completed many architectural designs in Ekiti, Lagos and Ogun States
Senior Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God. Former Director and Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN). Chartered Auditor and President, Strides Educational Services.
- Damilola Olajide – CEO / Principal Consultant
- Rufus Akindola – Research Coordinator for Poverty Alleviation.
- Daoud Adekunle Balogun – Research Coordinator for Reform of Institutions.
- Femi Obembe – Research Coordinator for Capacity Building and Empowerment.
- Olusegun Sotola – Coordinator for Qualitative Research.
- Thompson Ayodele – Coordinator for Stakeholder Engagement.
- Professor Joseph Ayodele – Coordinator for Education Research
- Ms. Akomolafe Esther – Coordinator for Administration.
- Pastor Isaac Wale Awe – Strides Educational Foundation, Nigeria;
- Daoud Balogun , PhD (Public Administration), IEBDEM and University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Femi Obembe, PhD (Economics), , IEBDEM, IPPA and Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
- Chukwuma Agu, PhD (Economics), University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Olusegun Sotola, MSc (Political Economy), IPPA and IEBDEM
- Adaku Ezeibe, PhD (Agricultural Economics), University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Ngozi Ihuoma Ibeji, PhD (Finance), University of Southampton
- Professor Joseph Ayodele, Department of Education, Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti.
Associate member, International Initiative for Impact Evaluation, USA [Check Here For More Details]
Initiative for Public Policy Analysis, Nigeria [Check Here For More Details]
Partnership for African Social and Governance Research, Kenya [Check Here For More Details]
African Technology Policy Studies Network, Kenya [Check Here For More Details]
African Evidence Network [Check Here For More Details]
Partnership for Economic Policy, Canada [Check Here For More Details]
African Health Economics Association [Check Here For More Details]
The HelpAge International, UK [Check Here For More Details]
Atlas Network, USA [Check Here For More Details]